Golf Buddy Terms of Service
Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions") shall be governed by the terms and conditions of GolfzonDeca (hereinafter referred to as the "Company")
The purpose of the company is to specify the terms and conditions of use of the Internet-related services provided by the company, and other necessary matters.(https://www.golfbuddy.jp, here in after referred to as "golf buddy" or "service")Article 2 (Definition of Terms)(1) The terms used in these terms are defined as follows.
- "Use Agreement" means all contracts between the Company and the Member in connection with the use of the Service, including this Agreement.
- 'Member' means the user who agrees to these Terms and uses the Service
- 'User ID' means a combination of unique letters, numbers, letters and numbers assigned by the company according to the application of the member in order to identify the member and use the service
- 'Password' means a combination of unique letters and numbers registered by the member and set up by the member to verify the identity of the member identified by the user ID
- 'Terminals' refers to devices such as personal computers, PDAs, mobile phones, etc. used by members to access services
- "Operator" means the person selected by the Company for the overall management and smooth operation of the service.
- 'Termination' means the termination of a contract by a company or a member
Article 4 (Ruling Rules)If necessary, the company may set individual terms or operating principles (hereinafter referred to as "service-specific information") for individual items within the service. If there is a conflict between the terms of this service and the instructions for each service, To apply.
- (1) These Terms and Conditions shall be published on the Golf Buddy website online, and shall be effective upon the consent of the member and the consent of the Company. In case of any reasonable grounds, the Company may amend it to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws and regulations. The revised Terms and Conditions shall be effective by notifying the Golf Buddy website through the proper procedure.
- (2) Members must regularly visit the Golf Buddy website to check for changes in the Terms and Conditions, and the Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by the Member who does not know the changed Terms.
- (3) Members may request withdrawal (termination) if they do not agree to the changed terms.
Chapter 2 Contract of use
Article 5 (Establishment of Use Contract)
Article 6 (Application for Service Use)
- (1) The contract of use is established by the consent of the company for the agreement of the user's contract of use and application for use.
Article 7 (Protection and Use of Personal Information)
- (1) Users who want to use the service by joining as a member must provide all the information (user ID, password, name, e-mail address, etc.) requested by the company.
- (2) All members must use their own personal information to use the service. Members who do not register their own information, such as stealing information or registering false information, claim no rights to use the service And can be punished according to relevant laws and regulations.
- (3) Membership can only be made through the person's true information, and the company can confirm the information registered by the member. The member must actively cooperate with the company's confirmation action, and if it does not comply, the company may treat the information registered by the member as unfair.
- (4) A company can distinguish its members and divide their usage frequency, purchase history, etc. to differentiate their use.
Article 8 (Approval and Limitation of Application for Use)
- (2) Company may provide personal information of a member to third parties to the extent permitted by law in any of the following cases.
- If you are asked to provide information from an investigative agency or other government agency
- When it is necessary for the information protection work such as the check of the fraud including the violation of the member's laws or the terms and conditions
- If required by other law
Article 9 (User ID Assignment and Change)
- (1) The Company shall, in principle, approve the use of the service in accordance with the order in which the application is made in accordance with the provisions of Article 5 and Article 6, if there is no business or technical obstacle to the application.
- (2) The Company may suspend the acceptance of the following cases.
- If you are asked to provide information from an investigative agency or other government agency
- Application for use that did not provide my true information.
- If you apply for a violation of laws or regulations or for the purpose of hindering social well-being, orderliness and morals.
- If you want to use this service for unjust use
- If you want to use this service for profit-making purposes
- If you want to use this service for users in competition with the service
- When a user who has been terminated by the use contract in violation of laws or regulations
- If you apply in violation of other regulations
- (3) If the application for use of the service falls under any of the following items, the Company may reserve the consent until the reasons for the approval are dissolved.
- If the company does not have sufficient facilities
- If your company has technical difficulties
- When the use acceptance is difficult due to the reasons of the company
- (4) If the applicant is a minor who is stipulated in relevant laws and regulations, the company may suspend acceptance as stipulated in the guide for each service.
- (5) The Company may withdraw the approval of use after the completion of the membership procedure if the reason given in each item of Paragraph 2 is found.
- (1) The Company shall grant User IDs to Members in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- (2) In principle, the user ID can not be changed. If the user ID is changed due to unavoidable reasons, the ID must be canceled and re-entered.
- (3) In the following cases, the User ID may be changed or suspended at the member's request or the company's own authority.
- When the user ID is registered as a contact, e-mail, etc.,
- If you dislike or disagree with others
- When there is a concern such as the name of the company, the service of the company or the service operator
- Any other reasonable cause
- (4) Members are responsible for the management of user ID and password. The responsibility for the use of the service caused by the negligence or the illegal use by the third party is the responsibility of the member and the company is not responsible for it.
- (5) Other matters relating to the management and modification of personal information of members shall be determined by the guide for each service.
Chapter 3 Obligations of Contracting Party
Article 10 (Obligations of the Company)
Article 11 (Membership Obligations)
- (1) The Company shall ensure that the Service is available to the Member on the date of commencement of the Service provided that the Member does not have any special circumstances.
- (2) The Company shall repair or repair the equipment in case of failure or loss of the facilities in order to provide continuous and stable service, without unreasonable reasons.
- (4) If the opinions or complaints arising from members are objectively recognized as fair, the Company shall promptly deal with them after appropriate procedures. However, if it is difficult to process it promptly, the member should be notified of the reason and schedule of processing.
- (1) When you apply for membership or change your membership information, you must fill out all information with your true information based on facts and can not assert all rights related to registration of false or other information.
- (2) The member shall comply with matters stipulated by the Terms and other matters stipulated by the Company, such as notices and other matters stipulated by the Company, and relevant laws and regulations. Acts that interfere with the business of other companies, impair the honor of the company, You must not do anything that harms you.
- (3) Members must notify the Company immediately through the appropriate procedures if their contracts of use, such as addresses, contacts, and e-mail addresses, change.
- (4) The member shall not be able to use the service without prior approval of the company, and the company shall not be held responsible for the result of the operation. In addition, if a member is liable for damages to the company due to such sales activities, the member shall be liable for damages to the company, and the company may demand damages from the member through restricting the use of the service and proper procedures.
- (5) Members may not transfer or give the right of use of the service or status of other service contracts to others without the express consent of the company and can not provide them as collateral.
- (6) Members may not transmit or post information (including computer programs) that is prohibited to be transmitted or posted by relevant laws and regulations.
- (7) Members may not post or send e-mails by impersonating or impersonating any employee or operator of the Company or by stealing the name of any other person.
- (8) Members shall not infringe any rights, including the intellectual property rights of the Company and third parties, or engage in any activity falling under any of the provisions of Article 18 hereof.
Chapter 4 Use of Services
Article 12 (Service Hours)
Article 13 (Copyright for the post)Any copyright or other intellectual property rights in any post or work created by the Company shall belong to the Company.Article 14 (Provision of Information)
- (1) The service is operated 24 hours a day, seven days a week, unless there is a special obstacle in the business or technology of the company. However, the Company may temporarily suspend the service on the day or time set by the Company for periodic inspection, expansion or replacement of the system, and suspends the service due to the scheduled work is posted on the Golf Buddy homepage in advance.
- (2) The Company may suspend all or part of the service temporarily without prior notice in case of urgent system inspection, expansion or replacement, facility failure, sudden increase in service utilization, national emergency,
- (3) The Company may suspend the provision of all or part of the service after pre-notice to the member if necessary for the service operation such as the service reorganization.
- (1) The Company may provide members with various information that is deemed necessary for use of the Service by e-mail, letter, postal mail, SMS, or telephone.
- (2) The Company may collect additional personal information pursuant to relevant laws and regulations with the consent of the member for the purpose of improving the service and introducing the service to the member.
Chapter 5 Termination and Use Restrictions
Article 16 (Amendment and Termination of Contract)
- (1) When a member intends to terminate the contract, the member himself / herself must cancel the membership by using the corresponding menu in the service (membership withdrawal).
- To register fraudulent contents in member information or to steal user ID, password or other personal information of another person, or to deal with or provide the user ID with another person
- Transmit, post, e-mail or otherwise disseminate information, sentences, figures, sounds, or videos that may infringe the libelous or obscene content or the honor or privacy of others that violates public order and morals Doing
- Harass or intimidate other users or cause continuous suffering or discomfort to certain users
- Modify the company's client program, hack the company's server, or change any part or all of the information on the website or posted without being granted special rights by the company.
- To reproduce the information obtained through the service for purposes other than use of the service without prior approval of the Company, to use the information for publication or broadcasting, or to provide the information to a third party
- If it interferes with the normal operation of the service, such as impersonating the management, staff or persons of the company or intentionally interfering with the service
- If there is a request for correction by related public institutions such as the Information and Communication Ethics Committee
- A violation of any laws or ordinances, such as violation of the regulations prescribed by the Company including the Terms, or objectively judged to be connected with an offense
Chapter 6 Compensation for damages and other matters
Article 18 (Indemnity)
Article 19 (Disclaimer)
- (1) The company and the user shall compensate the other party for the purpose or negligence related to the use of the service.
Article 20 (Notification)
- (1) The Company shall be exempted from liability for service if it can not provide services due to natural disasters, wars, interruption of service by telecommunication carriers or other force majeure.
- (2) The Company is exempted from liability for damages caused by unavoidable reasons such as maintenance, replacement, periodic inspection and construction of service facilities.
- (3) The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by a member's computer error or for any damage caused by the member's misrepresentation of personal information and e-mail address.
- (4) The Company shall not be liable for any loss or loss of revenue the Member expects to receive from the Service and shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of the Service.
Article 21 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law)
- (1) If the company notifies the member, the member can do it by e-mail address or SMS registered to the company
- (2) If a company needs to be notified to an unspecified number of members, it can substitute for individual notice by posting it on the bulletin board for more than 7 days.
- (1) The matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea, such as the Telecommunications Business Act.
- (2) If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute arising out of the use of the Service, the Seoul Central District Court of the Republic of Korea shall be the competent court.
These Terms will be effective September 1, 2013